IHBSS 2009

RTD 4 - The 2009 IHBSS National Dissemination Forum
Round Table Discussion #4: Behavioral and Serologic NDF
10-11 December 2009, The Heritage Hotel, Pasay City

SUMMARY
"THIS IS IT!"
The “THIS IS IT!" 2009 Integrated HIV Behavioral Serologic Surveillance (IHBSS) National Dissemination Forum was held last December 10-11, 2009 at The Heritage Hotel, Pasay City to disseminate information on the current HIV/AIDS epidemic. Around 180 participants from various sectors, including Surveillance Site Coordinators, City Health Officers, partner agencies and various NGOs, were part of this National Dissemination Forum. Gracing the occasion were Ms. Teresita Marie Bagasao who presented the AIDS Commission Report and Dr. Eric Tayag of the NEC who gave the HIV/AIDS Situationer. Included in the panel of reactors were PNAC Secretariat Dr. Ferchito Avelino, DILG Assistant Secretary Asec. Teresita Soriano, PAFPI President Mr. Joshua Formentera, and HIV Advocate Mr. Wango Gallaga. The Secretary of Health, Hon. Francisco T. Dugue III, also graced the occasion as key note speaker during the program.

Day 1: National Consensus Workshop, 10 December

Day 2: National Dissemination Forum, 11 December

The first day was dedicated to a National Consensus Workshop on HIV Prevalence while the National Dissemination Forum was held on the 2nd day. The afternoon of the NDF was spent on Round Table Discussions on various issues around the epidemic, which was facilitated by Dr. Eric Tayag. Employing the Open Space Technology (OST), the participants were asked to post their own issues, who in turn will form groups revolving around that specific issue, with the participants spearheading the discussions themselves.

This National Dissemination Forum is spearheaded by the National Epidemiology Center, in partnership with UNAIDS, Global Fund Round 6 and PAFPI, and with support from the World Health Organization.

Outputs
•National Consensus on Population estimates and Projections among MARPs
•Prevalence and Incidence Estimates and Projections of HIV and STI
•Policy map and Programme Map
•Recommendations for Programming, Policy Directions and Further Research

Proceedings
•Download Executive Summary
•Download NDF Program
•For Full Proceedings, please send an email to infoATunaidsDOTorgDOTph This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it .

Powerpoint Presentations
Day 1: National Consensus Workshop

•IHBSS 2009 Initial Results - Download Powerpoint
•2007 vs 2009 IHBSS- Download Powerpoint
•Population Size Estimates - Download Powerpoint
Day 2: National Dissemination Forum

•"What Have We Missed?" Findings of the Commission on AIDS in Asia - Download Powerpoint
•"THIS IS IT!" NDF presentation by Dr. Eric Tayag, NEC-DOH - Download Powerpoint
•NDF Response, by Dr. Ferchito Avelino, PNAC Sec - Download Powerpoint

Photos and Videos
•Download Pictures (0 MB)
•Download Videos (0 MB)

1 comment:

  1. My life is beautiful thanks to you, Mein Helfer. Lord Jesus in my life as a candle light in the darkness. You showed me the meaning of faith with your words. I know that even when I cried all day thinking about how to recover, you were not sleeping, you were dear to me. I contacted the herbal center Dr Itua, who lived in West Africa. A friend of mine here in Hamburg is also from Africa. She told me about African herbs but I was nervous. I am very afraid when it comes to Africa because I heard many terrible things about them because of my Christianity. god for direction, take a bold step and get in touch with him in the email and then move to WhatsApp, he asked me if I can come for treatment or I want a delivery, I told him I wanted to know him I buy ticket in 2 ways to Africa To meet Dr. Itua, I went there and I was speechless from the people I saw there. Patent, sick people. Itua is a god sent to the world, I told my pastor about what I am doing, Pastor Bill Scheer. We have a real battle beautifully with Spirit and Flesh. Adoration that same night. He prayed for me and asked me to lead. I spent 2 weeks and 2 days in Africa at Dr Itua Herbal Home. After the treatment, he asked me to meet his nurse for the HIV test when I did it. It was negative, I asked my friend to take me to another nearby hospital when I arrived, it was negative. I was overwhite with the result, but happy inside of me. We went with Dr. Itua, I thank him but I explain that I do not have enough to show him my appreciation, that he understands my situation, but I promise that he will testify about his good work. Thank God for my dear friend, Emma, I know I could be reading this now, I want to thank you. And many thanks to Dr. Itua Herbal Center. He gave me his calendar that I put on my wall in my house. Dr. Itua can also cure the following diseases ... Cancer, HIV, Herpes, Hepatitis B, Inflammatory Liver, Diabetis, Fribroid,Parkinson's disease,Inflammatory bowel disease ,Fibromyalgia, recover your ex. You can contact him by email or whatsapp, @ .. drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com, phone number .. + 2348149277967 .. He is a good doctor, talk to him kindly. I'm sure he will also listen to you.

    ReplyDelete